AO Of Miami - Friendly, but Mediocre work
A & O of Miami
These are the problems I endurred working with Osmani Gonzalez .
"¢ Scheduled around other jobs. Sometimes did not come for weeks . Did not finish any job in timely manner.Took weeks some months to complete work.
"¢ Fans that were installed work improperly. Lights turn on intermittently. Light in Front room is not attached to light switch had to buy universal light switch to turn on light or fan.Have to walk into dark house to turn on lights.
"¢ Under cover lights wires are bulky and take up lots of space in cabinet. I do not have much in there now but when I sell will probably be an issue.
"¢ Some of the cable wires that he covered sticks out and have to put furniture in front of it otherwise someone will trip over it.
"¢ Attic door waqs supposed to be fixed –spaces around door not flushed with ceiling trim. Said he would fix it . When I cancelled a big job from him and wanted to finish loose ends. He chose to leave attic hatch as is and told me he would charge me for fixing the hatch. I hired another contractor and was told he put in stairs wrong & hatch wrong .
"¢ Had him install a shower door for new bathtub – he bought a door that was too short but cut it before checking and I told him to sell it or donate it. NEVER got receipt or know what happened to tub door,
"¢ Left Bathroom a mess , footprints in tub, caulking around brand new shower door. Have to get someone to fix his job.
"¢ Shutters were supposed to be oiled and fixed never did and left shutters doors closed in house.
"¢ Asked to do outlets fix them never did.
"¢ Receipts were never given to me . Had to ask for accounting constantly.
"¢ Charged me $300. 000 for three screens-two 24 inch bedroom and kitchen screen. Never got receipt even though asked.
"¢ When told him I needed to cancel a job and ask for check deposit back .He sent me emails insinuating I was rude, bad and taking food out of his mouth/and kids. Mr. Gonzalez texted me continuously ( 5-6 in a row) to get me to change my mind during work and evening.
"¢ Last day of his work, he said he would put up 4 hooks for me in foyer. Did not due to he had to get to another job. Left front door open –I have cats and when my next door neighbor asked him where my cat Dali was and help her to look for her His response was " Did not see her and left.
I feel I was bamboozeled by his winning personality, smile and his well-meaning ways. He made you feel he was your friend and wanted what was best for you. His work, at best, is mediocre –good. He is not reliable –took months to finish work that should normally take a couple of days. He requires you to be up front and demand receipts immediately otherwise hitthe road
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."